Introducing the New Rytec Spiral® VP
Expanding our leadership in the high-performance door industry, Rytec and Timbers-Kovar Company announce the newest addition to the Spiral family – the Spiral VP. The door’s aesthetic look, sleek styling and quiet functioning integrate the structural reliability and the well-established performance of Rytec’s Spiral line, which includes Spiral FV® (Full Vision) and Spiral VT (Ventilated).
Rigid Rolling Door Cleveland
Designed with auto dealerships in mind, the new Spiral VP offers dealers a way of maintaining a consistent aesthetic look – from front to back – with a lower speed, lower cycle option that still provides the value and performance (‘VP’) discerning dealers and customers expect. As a complement to the front-of-store appearance, the door provides a solution that assures a consistent 360-degree customer experience. No longer will dealerships need to sacrifice visual appeal and functionality for the back-of-store operations.
The door’s design features the same durable rollers, hinges and tracks used on similar higher-cycle, high-speed Spiral doors, and carry a 20-year extended warranty. The Spiral VP also features a compact track profile that maintains a typical footprint of less than 4″ square. All existing Spiral panel options are available (solid, full vision, ventilated) in both direct drive and balanced, spring-assisted models. Doors are offered in multiple lift styles – standard, high-lift, and vertical-lift.
- Architecturally designed to complement the high-speed Spiral line of doors
- Crisp lines provide a stylish look ideal for new and existing auto dealerships and commercial automotive applications
- Constructed with heavy-duty, highquality components
- Minimum 1 3/16-inch thick double walled aluminum slats
- Integral rubber weatherseal
- Continuous heavy-duty hinge system
- Unmatched 20-year warranty on high-cycle components including door tracks, rollers and hinges
- Door components are the same as used on Spiral doors with millions of operating cycles