Our mechanical dock levelers are packed with innovative features like our patented Posi-Trac® hold-down and Hydra-Cam™ lip control. Each Serco W Series mechanical dock leveler is built with a tough 50,000 psi-rated, high-tensile steel deck and lip.
The deck is designed to compensate for canted truck beds while remaining flush to the dock floor, eliminating pinch points and forklift tire damage. Serco mechanical levelers are warranted to be one of the best investments you can make to enhance dock safety and productivity.
- High-tensile steel deck and lip, minimum 50,000 psi
- Structural steel safety legs for free-fall protection
- Anti-Interference Cam to limit leg interference
- Patented Hydra-Cam lip extension holds the lip out at the top of its cycle. The lip remains yieldable throughout the operation
- Posi-Trac hold-down provides unlimited float through leveler working range
- Working-range toe guards (full-range optional)
- Clean-Frame™ design for easy clean-up, maintenance and inspection
- Integral deck maintenance strut with lock-out capability
- Lip keepers secure leveler when overhead door is down
- Unique oil-tempered chromium silicon steel extension spring counterbalance with single-point adjustment for easy routine maintenance