Insulated High-Speed Rolling Door Akron
With an average speed of over 101 inches per second and an extraordinary insulating capacity, the Turbo-Seal Insulated door is the definitive solution for cold storage environments. Timbers-Kovar is the authorized distributor of these doors. This revolutionary door is built on the proven Turbo-Seal platform for unmatched reliability and lasting performance.
The Turbo-Seal Insulated is ideal for cold storage and food and beverage operations, and can be built up to 12′ wide x 18’6″ high. Call us today to have our certified installers take care of your high speed door needs.
- Engineered to withstand the rigors of a freezer environment, but provide optimal operational and energy efficiency.
- With opening speeds up to 182 inches per second, environmental control and traffic flow are optimized.
- Extremely high-speed operation, self-repairing and unmatched thermal performance ensure reliability.
- Rilon™ thermal door panel
- Self-supporting steel side frames with four fiberglass protrusions
- Thermal breaks integrated throughout the door
- Composite break-away bottom bar
- Low-temperature hypalon loop seal
- Full-height quad brush seals
- Edge-to-edge brush seal at top of door
- Pathwatch™ Safety Light System
- Dual thru-beam photo eyes
- Dual-chamber pneumatic reversing edge